1. The COVID-19 vaccine protects you from getting sick and hospitalized with COVID-19. Remarkably well, in fact!
2. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine means you will also be less likely to pass COVID-19 to others. Hooray for fully vaxxed hugs!!!
3. The more people who are vaccinated, the lower the chances are that those who can’t get the vaccine yet, or aren’t as well protected from vaccines, will be exposed to SARS-CoV-2.
4. While any side effects from the vaccine pass quickly, complications from COVID-19 can last a long time. A worthwhile tradeoff!
5. High rates of vaccination in our communities, helps keep schools operating, businesses open, and gathering together safe.
Link to Original FB Post